Looking for a positive driver experience to start your new career off right? Come to DB Schenker, where we’re 100% focused on rewards drivers want: great home time, plenty of miles and SIMPLIFIED PAY for CDL-A grads.
Effective immediately, recent truck driving grads earn $0.525 CPM in their first year at DB Schenker! Begin here. Grow here. From training to retirement, DB Schenker provides a clear, career-driven path that leads you toward the truck driver job you’ve trained for.
Our CDL-A Student Truck Driver Jobs Offer:
- Earn $0.525 in first year depending on location
- Flexible home time options
- Paid Orientation
- With DB Schenker’s Pre-Boarding program, you can finish a large part of orientation from your bunk or recliner, before you come to class!
- Up to $5,000 in tuition reimbursement
- Loyalty and referral bonuses
- Detention and short-haul pay
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(K) + Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Pets welcome
- No-touch freight
Take a look at our unique advantages!
- New for 2023, Benefits start on Day-1 of Employment
- Comprehensive health care plan with customizable insurance packages
- Flexible Spending Accounts/Health Saving Account
- Employer Paid Life / AD&D
- Employer Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- CDL Defender, Family, and Identity Defender
- 401K Increased matching in 2023 to maximize your long-term savings
- Pet Insurance
CDL-A Student Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 36 months
- No more than 2 preventable collisions, incidents, or accidents in last 36 months
- No DUI, DWI, or moving violations involving drugs or alcohol in the last 3 years
- Stable work history
- Valid CDL-A and Medical Card