Looking for a positive driver experience to start your new career off right? Come to USA Truck, where we’re 100% focused on rewards drivers want: great home time, plenty of miles and SIMPLIFIED PAY for CDL-A grads.
Effective immediately, recent truck driving grads earn $0.525 CPM in their first year at USA Truck! Begin here. Grow here. From training to retirement, USA Truck provides a clear, career-driven path that leads you toward the truck driver job you’ve trained for.
Our CDL-A Student Truck Driver Jobs Offer:
- Earn $0.525 in first year depending on location
- Flexible home time options
- Paid Orientation
- With USA Truck’s Pre-Boarding program, you can finish a large part of orientation from your bunk or recliner, before you come to class!
- Up to $5,000 in tuition reimbursement
- Loyalty and referral bonuses
- Detention and short-haul pay
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(K) + Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Pets welcome
- No-touch freight
Take a look at our unique DRIVE USA advantages!
- Drive Healthy – Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Drive Protected – Variety of insurance options for you & your family
- Drive at Peace – Employee Assistance Program
- Drive Retirement – 50% of first 4% match/employee stock ownership program
- Drive Holiday – 7 paid holidays
- Drive Vacation Time – Paid time off based on years of service
- Drive Larger Paychecks – Enhanced Per Diem plan in 2021
- Drive Plus 1 – Rider program
- Drive Furry – Pet-friendly company
- Drive Learning – Trainer program up to $110K
CDL-A Student Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 36 months
- No more than 2 preventable collisions, incidents, or accidents in last 36 months
- No DUI, DWI, or moving violations involving drugs or alcohol in the last 10 years
- Stable work history
- Valid CDL-A and Medical Card