USA Truck just raised DRIVER PAY!
Drive more! Earn More Weekly!
We are now hiring Class A CDL Regional Truck Drivers – Earn up to $0.52½ CPM weekly
Running Area: East of I-35
Fleet Averages: 2,100-2,500 miles per week
USA Truck is back and this time, we are ready for you. As a part of our renewed commitment to drivers, we are accelerating driver pay with WEEKLY Productivity Pay. Now, as you drive more, you earn more. Earn up to $0.52½ CPM when you sign on with USA Truck as a Regional driver.
USA Truck Drivers effective 9/9/2018 will received a Regional Pay Increase and now accelerate their pay each week when they drive more miles.
- 2001-2200 miles adds $0.02 CPM to your weekly pay
- 2201-2400 miles adds $0.03 CPM to your weekly pay
- 2401-2600 miles adds $0.04 CPM to your weekly pay
- 2601-2800 miles adds $0.05 CPM to your weekly pay
- 2801 + miles adds $0.06 CPM to your weekly pay
Productivity Pay is not a bonus; it is additional pay and paid WEEKLY. Drivers can earn up to $0.52½ CPM each week depending upon experience and location.
Additionally, USA Truck now offers:
- 20 year Regional Pay schedule with annual increases
- Loyalty Bonuses that reward driver tenure
- $0.01 CPM Monthly Fuel/ Idle Bonus
- $1,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Rider policy
- Pet friendly
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Paid Time Off that increases with experience
- 401(K) plus match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
CDL-A Regional Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 36 months
- No more than 3 collisions, incidents, or accidents in last 36 months
- No DUI, DWI, or moving violations involving drugs or alcohol in the last 36 months
- Stable work history
- Valid CDL-A and Medical Card
This is the new USA Truck. Apply today and receive up to a $5,000 Sign On-bonus based upon location.