The new USA Truck – where career-oriented professionals are matched with consistency & support
Apply today for CDL-A regional truck driver jobs – Up to $5K in sign-on bonuses!
At USA Truck, we’ve recommitted to the driver experience, establishing ourselves under a team of passionate leaders. Together, with our renewed pledge to drivers and the dedication of motivated CDL-A professionals, we can write our next chapter. We commit to a trusting, family-oriented environment that is encompassed and supported by a dedication to safety and driver growth.
Begin here. Grow here. From training to retirement, USA Truck provides a clear, career-focused path that leads you towards the life you’ve imagined.
CDL-A Regional Truck Driver Jobs Offer:
- Certified Top Pay Carrier
- Up to $10,000 annually in incentives
- Choose the run that works for you:
- Home weekly for a 34-hour reset
- 10-14 days with 1 day off for every 7 days out
- Average 2,100 – 2,700 miles/week
- Drop & hook freight
- Detention & short-haul pay
- Production, safety, fuel, loyalty & referral bonuses
- Rider policy
- Pet friendly
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Paid vacation that increases with experience
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
USA Truck Regional Opportunities:
East Regional, Ohio Valley Regional, Midwest Regional, Texas Regional, & Two-State Regional.
This is the new USA Truck – apply for CDL-A Regional Truck Driver Job opportunities today!
CDL-A Regional Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 36 months
- No more than 3 collisions, incidents, or accidents in last 36 months
- No DUI, DWI, or moving violations involving drugs or alcohol in the last 36 months
- Stable work history
- Valid CDL-A and Medical Card
TEXT FOR MORE INFO: 479-471-6623