Orientation Start Time: 7am
Address: 11777 N Dixie Dr., Tipp City, OH 45371
Days Inn, 7761 Old Country Ct., Dayton, OH 45424
BEFORE YOU TRAVEL YOU MUST HAVE…
- Filed for 2290 via ExpressTruckTax.com and provided the Schedule 1 of the 2290
- Completed all Docusign documents sent to your email
- Sent voided check, deposit slip or direct deposit form from your bank with account and routing numbers, if you want to set up direct deposit
- Breakfast is provided at the hotel starting at 5:15 am. Lunch will be provided at the terminal while in orientation
- Face masks are required
- Zero Tolerance Policy on alcohol during orientation as soon as you check in to the hotel
- Orientation is one day only, paid $85.00, appearing on first settlement
- Driver’s License AND ONE of the following: Social Security Card (must be the actual blue card), Birth Certificate, or Passport.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit Questionnaire: https://tcs.adp.com/txcs-ui/sc...
Settlement are paid every Friday for all loads completed for the previous week between Sunday 12:00 am and Saturday 11:59 pm.
SIGN-ON BONUS/DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE
Your sign-on bonus is $1,500.00 However, if you required down payment assistance, you will not receive the sign-on bonus in part or whole, depending on the amount needed for the assistance. If you did not require the full $1,500.00 to assist with the down payment on your truck, the remainder of your sign-on bonus will be paid on first settlement after you’ve pulled your first load. If you required more than the $1,500.00 sign-on bonus amount for the down payment, anything over the $1,500.00 will come out of your settlement at $100.00 per week until pay-back fulfilled.
REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM
Refer more. Earn more!
$4,000 Referral Bonus!
Earn QUADRUPLE the bonus bucks for every Company Driver or Lease Purchase Owner Operator you refer that is hired. Bonus payouts are made in the following installments after the referral completes orientation (as long as both parties are still active with USA Truck.)
- $1,000 paid at 1 week
- $500 paid at 30 days
- $1,000 paid at 60 days
- $500 paid at 90 days
- $1,000 paid after 6 months
From the entire USA Truck team, we want to say thank you! It can be a big decision to begin or continue your career as an Independent Contractor with a company that you may, or may not, know a lot about. We thank you for trust and commitment and hope that you will find that here, we are family, not just another job. You were selected to lease on with us not solely based on your driving qualifications but because we believe you are an excellent candidate to fulfill and uphold our company values.
USA TRUCK COMPANY VALUES
- Accountability — Accept responsibility for our actions. Make and support business decisions through experience and good judgment. Realize that safety beats ROI.
- Commitment — Being passionate about solving problems. We are intensely focused on serving our clients and helping them achieve their business objectives. We do what we say we are going to do. As individuals and as an organization, we create value.
- Trust — Widely trusted, direct, truthful, and having the ability to present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner. Keeping confidences, admitting mistakes, never misrepresenting for personal gain.
- Integrity — Act with honesty and integrity; demonstrate fairness, openness, and clear boundaries in all our interactions, behaviors, and practices within the organization and with our guests, stakeholders, and the wider community. Our actions reflect safety as the highest priority. We follow through on our promises and provide consistently superior results with humility.
- Teamwork — Supportive of each other’s efforts and loyal to one another. We are driven by collaboration, respect, communication, and accountability. Together, everyone achieves more.