CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers – Earn $90,000-$95,000 Yearly!
Dedicated run means consistent miles, weekly home time and consistent schedule – don’t miss this amazing opportunity to earn more and be home more with USA Truck!
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Job Details:
- Annual pay: $90,000 - $95,000 / year
- Weekly home time – 5-day work schedule, additional work available if desired
Production per week:
- 1,600 miles on average
- 4 trailers on average per week
- Driver Unload using liftgate and roll carts
- Need to be able to lift boxes up to 30 lbs
- Push rolltainers from 800-1,000 lbs
Take a look at our unique DRIVE USA advantages!
- Drive Healthy – Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Drive Protected – Variety of insurance options for you & your family
- Drive at Peace – Employee Assistance Program
- Drive Retirement – 50% of first 4% match/employee stock ownership program
- Drive Holiday – 7 paid holidays
- Drive Vacation Time – Paid time off based on years of service
- Drive Larger Paychecks – Enhanced Per Diem plan in 2021
- Drive Plus 1 – Rider program
- Drive Furry – Pet-friendly company
- Drive Learning – Trainer program up to $110K
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 36 months
- No more than 2 preventable collisions, incidents, or accidents in last 36 months
- No DUI, DWI, or moving violations involving drugs or alcohol in the last 3 years
- Stable work history
- Valid CDL-A and Medical Card
- Automatic transmission CDL restriction allowed
…More reasons drivers choose dedicated with USA Truck!
- Home time options– You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Weekly paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
LeadFlex Job ID: 13628
Post Date: 10/01/2022