Dedicated Flatbed truck driver – PODS
$84,862 on target pay + $10,000 sign & stay bonus for a limited time
POD’s drivers average up to $75,712 in mileage pay with on target production Up to $0.56 CPM depending on experience and location $450/ month on target bonus pay – Monthly $0.04 CPM bonus $700 Holiday Pay - 7 Paid Holidays $8,000 referral bonus pay – planned 2 driver referrals per year
Every other week
Production per week:
2600 miles per week on average Flatbed, no tarping or chaining except for strapping the containers. Delivering to HUB and Franchise locations.
Class A CDL holders
POD’S Dedicated Flatbed truck driver job overview
1st year on the account average $63,700 to $76,300*, with weekly paychecks. Up to $0.56 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile. Home every other week.
*Depending on experience, location, and production
Dedicated truck driver qualifications
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
More reasons to choose Dedicated
- 2,600 average miles per week throughout all 48 states.
- Hauling flatbeds with multi-stop freight and strapping/securing all PODS to the trailer.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Annual retention bonus up to $5,000 per year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- $50,000 in Life and AD&D insurance coverage for free
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- 7 paid holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement (up to $5,000).
- $4,000 Unlimited referral bonus.
- Credit for Military Experience.
- Home time options– You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Weekly paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.