Dedicated flatbed truck driver
$84,862 on target payAccount Pay:
- Up to $0.58 CPM depending on experience and location
- $700 Holiday Pay - 7 Paid Holidays
- $8,000 referral bonus pay – planned 2 driver referrals per year
- Every other week
- 2,600 miles per week on average
- Flatbed, no tarping or chaining except for strapping the containers.
- Delivering to HUB and Franchise locations.
- Class A CDL holders
- Up to $0.58 per mile*
- Home every other week.
- 2,600 average miles per week throughout all 48 states
- Hauling flatbeds with multi-stop freight and strapping/securing all PODS to the trailer.
Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automatic transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Annual retention bonus up to $5,000 per year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- $25,000 in Life and AD&D insurance coverage for free
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- 7 paid holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement (up to $5,000).
- $4,000 Unlimited referral bonus.
- Credit for Military Experience.
- Home time options– You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Weekly paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.