Dedicated truck driver -Kraft
Targeted account pay plan:
- Per Mile pay based on region
- $384-$416/month on target bonus pay – Monthly $0.04 CPM bonus
- $700 Holiday Pay - 7 Paid Holidays
- $8,000 referral bonus pay – planned 2 driver referrals per year
- Weekly – 5-day work schedule, additional work available if desired
- Production per week:
- 1400 miles on average
- 4 trailers on average per week
- Plant to Plant runs between Fremont, OH to Muscatine, IA
- Class A CDL holders
Earn consistent pay on this account and get home weekly as a Dedicated account truck driver for Kraft. Enjoy consistent miles and store stops on a consistent schedule.
Dedicated truck driver job overview
- Weekly paychecks.
- 2,400 -2,000 average miles per week
- 85% Drop & Hook, No unloading
Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Annual retention bonus up to $5,000 per year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- $50,000 in Life and AD&D insurance coverage for free
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- 7 paid holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement (up to $5,000).
- $4,000 Unlimited referral bonus.
- Credit for Military Experience.
More reasons to choose Dedicated
- Home time options– You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Weekly paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.