Dedicated truck driver – Toyota Auto Parts
$65,484 on target pay
- Toyota drivers average up to $52,416 in mileage pay with on target production
- Up to $0.48 CPM depending on experience and location
- $364/ month on target bonus pay – Monthly $0.04 CPM bonus
- $24/stop ($240-$360/week or $12,480-$18,720/YR)
- $700 Holiday Pay - 7 Paid Holidays
- $8,000 referral bonus pay – planned 2 driver referrals per year
- Home Daily
- Weekends off
- Saturday work available
- Schedules shift monthly based upon plant production
Production per week:
- Average 2100 miles per week
- $200 per day worked minimum
- 2-3 routes per day
- 1-3 stops per route
- Runs at night
- Pick up at supplier and return to plant
- Class A CDL holders
Toyota Dedicated truck driver job overview
- 1st year on account can average $53,000 to $67,000*, with weekly paychecks.
- Up to $0.48 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- 2100 average miles per week
- Hauling semi-trailer parts, averaging 3 stop-offs per route
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Annual retention bonus up to $5,000 per year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- $50,000 in Life and AD&D insurance coverage for free
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- 7 paid holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement (up to $5,000).
- $4,000 Unlimited referral bonus.
- Credit for Military Experience.
More reasons to choose Dedicated
- Home time options– You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Weekly paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.