Drive more! Earn More Weekly with USA Truck!
We are now hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for our Van Buren / Chicago terminals.
Earn up to $0.52 CPM weekly
Running Area: East of I-35
- USA Drivers EARN UP TO $0.52 CPM WEEKLY!
- Fleet Averages: 2,100-2,500 miles per week
NEW at USA Truck - Company Self-Dispatch Program
If you’ve ever wanted to pick your own loads to better plan your life, you can with USA Truck! Our Drive Your Plan self-dispatch system gives qualified company drivers the freedom to self-dispatch depending on how you want to drive and what your home time needs are.
Access USA Truck’s easy-to-use custom load board app to see all available loads in a specific market and go anywhere you choose and get home whenever you want as freight allows! Learn more about USA Truck’s qualifications and hiring areas then join us to Drive Your Plan!
On the road in ONE DAY with USA!
- With our one-day paid orientation ($170), we keep contact limited so you stay safe and healthy as you join the USA Truck family.
CDL-A Regional Truck Driver Benefits:
- Competitive pay (Certified Top Pay Carrier)
- Newly increased CPM rates for Midwest Regional drivers
- Start off earning $0.42 CPM with six months’ experience!
- Choose the run that works for you:
- Home weekly for 34-hr reset;
- Or 10-14 days with 1 day off for every 7 days out
- Twenty-year regional pay schedule with annual increases
- Loyalty Bonuses that reward driver tenure
- Monthly $0.01 CPM Fuel/Idle Bonus
- Additional $0.03 CPM for freight hauled using a manual transmission truck
- Average 2,100 – 2,700 miles/week
- Rider policy
- Pet friendly
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- $4,000-$5,000 Driver Referral Bonuses – Ask a recruiter for details
- Paid Time Off that increases with experience
- 401(k) + match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
CDL-A Regional Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 36 months
- No more than 2 collisions, incidents, or accidents in last 36 months
- No DUI, DWI, or moving violations involving drugs or alcohol in the last 10 years
- Stable work history
- Valid CDL-A and Medical Card