Orientation Start Time: 8am
Address: 2124 Forest Parkway, Morrow GA 30260
TRANSPORTATION & LODGING
Upon arrival at the airport and dropping off your rental car, use the link for Lyft your recruiter texted you for a ride to the hotel. If you don’t have the link or it’s expired, we will supply you with another. You will be staying at the Comfort Suites at 1444 Southlake Plaza Dr, Morrow, GA, 30260, 678-674-1300. Shuttle leaves to terminal daily at 7:15 AM meet in the lobby.
Be at 2124 Forest Parkway, Morrow GA 30260 at 7:45am. Class starts at 8am. Rental cars: There is no smoking or pets permitted in rental cars, and they must be returned with a full tank upon arrival to avoid additional costs.
MONEY TO BRING
Breakfast is provided at the hotel starting at 6:00am. Lunch will be provided for the days that you’re in the Orientation class. Please bring enough money to purchase the rest of your meals until your first paycheck
- Please log in to your Clearinghouse profile and check to make sure you have completed the request for consent for USA Truck.
- Driver’s License AND ONE of the following: Social Security Card (must be the actual blue card), Birth Certificate, or Passport.
- Bring any pertinent medical documentation and info about medications.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit Questionnaire: https://tcs.adp.com/txcs-ui/screening/?cc=usatruck
Please note: Orientation is part of the interview process therefore professional clothing is required while attending class. Open toed shoes and tank tops are not permitted
- Bring at least 10 days of clothes, bedding and personal items such as medication. You will be seating a truck so be prepared with all your belongings.
- We have a Zero Tolerance Policy on alcohol which begins as soon as you check into the hotel.
- Bring a voided check, deposit slip or direct deposit form from your bank with account and routing #’s if you want to set up direct deposit.
Upon completion of Orientation, be prepared to leave right away, either on your truck or to a location to get a truck.
Your first pay check will be ready the Friday following your Orientation week. You will set up your payroll method while in Orientation.
Our running area is primarily east of I-35 and we expect our drivers to run the entire network.
REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM
Refer more. Earn more!
Earn QUADRUPLE the bonus bucks for every Experienced Company Driver or Lease Purchase Owner Operator you refer that is hired. Bonus payouts are made in the following installments after the referral completes orientation (*as long as both parties are still active with USA Truck.)
$4,000 Referral Bonus for Experienced or LP/OO Driver!
- $1,000 paid at 1 week
- $500 paid at 30 days
- $1,000 paid at 60 days
- $500 paid at 90 days
- $1,000 paid after 6 months
$1,000 Referral Bonus for Student Driver!
- $500 paid at 30 days
- $500 paid at 60 days
- All riders MUST go through an approval process prior to being allowed to ride. Children must be preapproved prior to orientation.
- Insurance Benefits begin the 1st of the month following 60 days from your date of hire. Please do your enrollment prior to your 60 days to allow time for approval and updating. All Benefits are completed by you through https://selfservice.ascentis.com/USATruck.
- For weekend travel issues, please call or text your Recruiter for assistance.