Orientation Start Time: 9:30AM (Please arrive by 9AM)
Address: 520 Busha Road, Carnesville, GA 30521
TRANSPORTATION & LODGING
You will be staying at the Country Inn & Suites 30539 US Hwy 441 Commerce, GA 30529 (Phone: 706-336-8666)
Navigate to the terminal address: 520 Busha Road, Carnesville, GA 30521.
MONEY TO BRING
Breakfast is provided at the hotel. Lunch will be provided for the days that you’re in the Orientation class. Please bring enough money to purchase the rest of your meals until your first paycheck.
- Driver’s License AND ONE of the following: Social Security Card (must be the actual blue card), Birth Certificate, or Passport.
- Bring any pertinent medical documentation and info about medications.
Please note: Orientation is part of the interview process therefore professional clothing is required while attending class. Open toed shoes and tank tops are not permitted
- Bring at least 10 days of clothes, bedding and personal items such as medication. You will be seating a truck so be prepared with all your belongings.
- We have a Zero Tolerance Policy on alcohol which begins as soon as you check into the hotel.
- Bring a voided check, deposit slip or direct deposit form from your bank with account and routing #’s if you want to set up direct deposit.
- Upon completion of Orientation, be prepared to leave right away, either on your truck or to a location to get a truck.
- Our primary traffic lanes are Georgia, Florida, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and out to Texas. The average length of haul is 450 miles.
REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM
- $375 after 1st week and balance paid quarterly over the year= $1,500
- All riders MUST go through an approval process prior to being allowed to ride. Children must be preapproved prior to orientation.
- Insurance Benefits begin the 1st of the month following 60 days from your date of hire. Please do your enrollment prior to your 60 days to allow time for approval and updating. All Benefits are completed by you through https://selfservice.ascentis.com/USATruck.
- For weekend travel issues, please call or text your Recruiter for assistance.