Plus Power Fleet Program: Ready for you with year-round freight!
Your business can grow with our business – the new USA Truck that’s renewed our dedication to your truck driving business success and recommitted to strong partnerships.
The Plus Power Fleet Program allows carriers with their own authority to gain access to our entire fleet of trailers and our vast freight network. We offer reliability, steady pay, optimized freight transit, 24/7 dispatch, and trailer maintenance support. Plus, we’ll handle the paperwork and pay the invoices, so you can focus on building your business!
Take home 85% in gross revenue!
How is USA Truck ready to partner with your business?
- Optimal on-duty/driving time with substantial drop-and-hook freight pre-planned 24 hours in advance
- Maximized daily gross revenue production via increased pre-planned turns per week
- Year-round, consistent volume with access to large national customers
- Overall efficiency boosts in fuel usage, idling time, and more
- Lucrative percentage pay plan—85% of gross revenue of load with 100% of FSC passed through
- Trained, experienced operations liaison assigned to each carrier, accountable for coordinating satisfactory home time, load planning, geographic preferences, and adequate carrier rates – bottom line they only achieve bonuses on your success!
- Flexible pay options: 10-day terms, direct deposit, quick pay, and more
- Zero credit risk with customers
What does our partnership require?
- Trailer Interchange Agreement, Broker/Carrier agreement, and any additional agreements as required and approved by USA Truck
- $1M Primary Auto Legal Liability insurance
- $100K Cargo Liability insurance
- $25K Interchange insurance
- DOT Safety Score of “satisfactory” or “none”
- Copies of your Federal/State Operating Authority, your signed W-9, and your Hazmat Certificate (if available)
This is the renewed, recommitted USA Truck – READY to offer you support your driving business deserves!
CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 36 months
- No more than 2 incidents or accidents in last 36 months
- No DUI, DWI, or moving violations involving drugs or alcohol in the last 36 months
- Stable work history
- Valid CDL-A and Medical Card
TEXT FOR MORE INFO: 479-471-6623