Why USA Truck? As a team, we support the drivers with work, good equipment, reliable pay, benefits, longevity pay, retirement programs, and comprehensive benefits for the entire family. We also have 24/7 operations support for drivers working on the road. We foster trust and work hard to work as one unit. There is no separation between office and driver. From all who work in the office to our team members out on the road, we are one happy family working together to make our trucking company the best one – the only one – to call HOME.
||Employee + Spouse
||Employee + Child
Don't forget: $50 off a month for being nicotine free.
- Medical insurance after 60 days through United Health Care
- Dental (Delta) and Vision insurance (VSP) after 60 days
- 401k with company match after 6 months
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan after 90 days
- Paid vacation
- Flexible Spending Account
- CDL Legal Defender Plan
- Life insurance/spousal insurance
*Rates are based on weekly cost
Core Values/Culture: Open door policy – You’re not just a number
Growth & Advancement
- Lease purchase options
- Power Plus
- Starts after 2 years of employment
- Additional 0.01CPM for achieved monthly idle/fuel goal
- No preventable accidents or collisions
- Complete monthly safety training
How much is the Referral Bonus and how is it paid?
USA Truck provides an uncapped driver referral bonus of up to $4,000 per eligible hired/leased driver.
$4,000 Bonus for Company Drivers and Owner Operators Bonus are paid as follows:
- $1,000 paid 1 week after orientation completion as long as both parties are still active with USA Truck.
- $500 paid 1 week after referred driver reaches 30 days of active employment as long as both parties are still active with USA Truck.
- $1,000 paid 1 week after referred driver reaches 60 days of active employment as long as both parties are still active with USA Truck.
- $500 paid 1 week after referred driver reaches 90 days of active employment as long as both parties are still active with USA Truck.
- $1,000 paid 1 week after referred driver reaches 6 months of active employment as long as both parties are still active with USA Truck.
Which drivers are eligible to participate in the program?
All current Company Drivers and Owner Operators are eligible to participate in referring new drivers or owner operators to the company.
Drivers are eligible for a referral if they:
- Have a CLASS A CDL and have 6 months of recent driving experience
- Are hired as an Experienced Driver, Dedicated Driver, Team Driver
- Are contracted as an Owner Operator or Independent Contractor
- Family members are eligible to refer family members as long as they are filling a separate truck (no team referrals are allowed)
- Drivers that are referred to work as a Team are eligible for 2 driver referrals
What steps do I have to take to qualify?
Drivers must submit a potential candidate for consideration through:
- Driver Hub App
- Submit direct message on social media platforms (i.e. Facebook)
- Send an E-mail to the Recruiting Department
- Call the Recruiting Department
- Instruct the candidate to provide the referring driver’s name on their application or inquiry paperwork
- Referred drivers must also list the driver on their application for credit to be awarded for a referral.
- If referred driver does not acknowledge the ‘referrer’, no bonus will be paid.
Drivers are not eligible for a referral bonus if they are:
- Students or require any additional training
- Team Drivers are not eligible to refer each other
- Rehires are not eligible for a referral bonus
- Owner Operator Drivers are not eligible for referrals
- Currently employed or leased drivers with USA Truck are not eligible for a referral bonus based upon changing divisions or capacity type.
- Drivers who abuse the program by submitting random phone numbers will not be allowed to participate.
At its discretion, USA Truck will review all referral candidates to ensure they meet the Company’s minimum selection qualifications.
- Dry van
- No-touch freight
- Household goods
- 70/75% drop and hook
- $20 background check
- $8.00 monthly
- 12-74 years of age
- $500 Non-refundable deposit
- No breed restrictions
- Payment plan offered!
- 50lb weight restriction
- Average fleet age 2.5 yrs
- Kenworth, Freightliners and Internationals
- Automatics and manual 10 speeds
- APUs or Smart Idle
- No slip seating
- Take equipment home
Area of Operation
- East of I-35
- No forced dispatch to NYC or the 5 boroughs
- 2019 Top Pay Certified Carrier
- 20-year pay scale
- Annual raises