||Employee + Spouse
||Employee + Child
Don't forget: $50 off a month for being nicotine free.
- Medical insurance after 60 days through United Health Care
- Dental (Delta) and Vision insurance (VSP) after 60 days
- 401k with company match after 6 months
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan after 90 days
- Paid vacation
- Flexible Spending Account
- CDL Legal Defender Plan
- Life insurance/spousal insurance
Core Values/Culture: Open door policy – You’re not just a number
Growth & Advancement
- Lease purchase options
- Power Plus
Sign-On Bonus - $5000
- Every 2500 delivered miles, you receive $250 extra on 12 of your paychecks
- At 50,000 and 100,000 delivered miles, you receive $1000 for each milestone
- Starts after 2 years of employment
- Additional 0.01CPM for achieved monthly idle/fuel goal
- No preventable accidents or collisions
- Complete monthly safety training
Driver Referral Bonus - $4000
- Required 6 or more months’ experience Company or Owner Operators
- NO CAP on how many referred
- $1000 is paid 1 week after orientation is completed if both parties are still active with USA Truck.
- $500 is paid 30 days after orientation if both parties are still active with USA Truck.
- $1000 is paid 60 days after orientation if both parties are still active with USA Truck.
- $500 is paid 90 days after orientation if both parties are still active with USA Truck.
- $1,000 is paid after 6 months after orientation if both parties are still active with USA Truck.
- Dry van
- No-touch freight
- Household goods
- 70/75% drop and hook
- $20 background check
- $8.00 monthly
- School breaks - 12 yrs of age and older
- $500 Non-refundable deposit
- No breed restrictions
- Payment plan offered!
- 50lb weight restriction
- Average fleet age 2.5 yrs
- Kenworth, Freightliners and Internationals
- Automatics and manual 10 speeds
- APUs or Smart Idle
- No slip seating
- Take equipment home
Area of Operation
- East of I-35
- No forced dispatch to NYC or the 5 boroughs
- 2019 Top Pay Certified Carrier
- 20-year pay scale
Why USA Truck? As a team, we support the drivers with work, good equipment, reliable pay, benefits, longevity pay, retirement programs, and comprehensive benefits for the entire family. We also have 24/7 operations support for drivers working on the road. We foster trust and work hard to work as one unit. There is no separation between office and driver. From all who work in the office to our team members out on the road, we are one happy family working together to make our trucking company the best one – the only one – to call HOME.