Because we’re 100% committed to a positive driver experience, DB Schenker is focused on rewarding professional CDL-A truck drivers with dedicated career opportunities that offer consistency, predictability, great pay and more.
Why Choose Dedicated?
- Home time options– You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Weekly paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Consistency – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with
Take a look at our unique advantages!
- New for 2023, Benefits start on Day-1 of Employment
- Comprehensive health care plan with customizable insurance packages
- Flexible Spending Accounts/Health Saving Account
- Employer Paid Life / AD&D
- Employer Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- CDL Defender, Family, and Identity Defender
- 401K Increased matching in 2023 to maximize your long-term savings
- Pet Insurance
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 36 months
- No more than 2 preventable collisions, incidents, or accidents in last 36 months
- No DUI, DWI, or moving violations involving drugs or alcohol in the last 3 years
- Stable work history
- Valid CDL-A and Medical Card