USA Truck, a Certified Top Pay Carrier, offers enhanced benefits and high earning power for CDL-A truck driving teams. Now offering experienced team drivers at USA Truck rates of $0.625 CPM split with twelve months’ experience! Take a look at our OUTSTANDING ADVANTAGES – you’ll be glad you did!
Pick your own loads!
Ask about our NEW Team Load Board Opportunity! If you’ve ever wanted to pick your own loads to better plan your life, you can with USA Truck!
Our Drive Your Plan self-dispatch system gives qualified company drivers the freedom to self-dispatch depending on how you want to drive and what your home time needs are. Call a recruiter today to learn more!
USA Truck offers eligible CDL-A Team Truck Drivers:
- Up to 6,500 miles per week
- Home time is 1.5 days per week - maximum 10 days off in a row
- 95% no-touch freight
- Pets welcome!
- Drop and Hook with next pre-plan dispatches
- Team Division Leader plans all trucks to ensure miles
Additional advantages for CDL-A Truck Driving Teams include:
- Trucks equipped with a 1500-Watt to 1800-Watt invertor
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automatic transmissions
- Mobile Tablet Based Communications - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation
- Annual Loyalty Bonus paid in December up to $5,000 per driver per year
- Up to $5,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $100/month) for qualified drivers
- Driver Referral Bonus - $5,000 per experienced team paid in full within 6 months
- 401(k) savings plan with company match up to 4%
- $20,000 Company Paid Life Insurance Policy per driver
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- Paid orientation and time off
- Driver Advisory Board that includes Teams
- Discount program - enjoy year-round discounts and special offers from national and local companies
CDL-A Team Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 36 months
- No more than 2 preventable collisions, incidents or accidents in last 36 months
- No DUI, DWI or moving violations involving drugs or alcohol in the last 3 years
- Stable work history
- Valid CDL-A and Medical Card