Because we’re committed to a positive driver experience, we’re proud to announce a simplified pay plan for our professional CDL-A truck drivers in our Regional division. We’ve increased our base pay $.10 cents per mile! Take advantage of our great home time options and unique DRIVE USA benefits when you join the USA Truck team!
Our CDL-A Regional Truck Driver Jobs Offer:
- Competitive pay (Certified Top Pay Carrier)
- Increased $.10 CPM base pay rate for Regional drivers
- You can start off earning up to $.525 CPM with six months’ experience depending on location!
- Twenty-year regional pay schedule with annual increases
- Loyalty Bonuses that reward driver tenure
- Average 2,100 – 2,700 miles/week
- Choose the run that works for you:
- Home weekly for 34-hr reset;
- Or 10-14 days with 1 day off for every 7 days out
Take a look at our unique DRIVE USA advantages!
- Drive Healthy – Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Drive Protected – Variety of insurance options for you & your family
- Drive at Peace – Employee Assistance Program
- Drive Retirement – 50% of first 4% match/employee stock ownership program
- Drive Holiday – 7 paid holidays
- Drive Vacation Time – Paid time off based on years of service
- Drive Larger Paychecks – Enhanced Per Diem plan in 2021
- Drive Plus 1 – Rider program
- Drive Furry – Pet-friendly company
- Drive Learning – Trainer program up to $110K
CDL-A Regional Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 36 months
- No more than 2 preventable collisions, incidents, or accidents in last 36 months
- No DUI, DWI, or moving violations involving drugs or alcohol in the last 3 years
- Stable work history
- Valid CDL-A and Medical Card
Check out our Drive Your Plan self-dispatch system!
If you’ve ever wanted to pick your own loads to better plan your life, you can with USA Truck!
Our Drive Your Plan self-dispatch system gives qualified company drivers the freedom to self-dispatch depending on how you want to drive and what your home time needs are.
Access USA Truck’s easy-to-use custom load board app to see all available loads in a specific market and go anywhere you choose and get home whenever you want as freight allows!1
Learn more about USA Truck’s qualifications and hiring areas then join us to Drive Your Plan!