CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers – EARN $104,000 Annually!
Dedicated run means consistent miles, weekly home time and store stops on a consistent schedule – don’t miss this amazing opportunity to earn more and be home more with DB Schenker!
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Unique Benefits:
- Annual pay: $104,000 / year
- Weekly pay: $2,000 / week
- Weekly home time – 5-day work schedule, additional work available if desired
Take a look at our unique advantages!
- New for 2023, Benefits start on Day-1 of Employment
- Comprehensive health care plan with customizable insurance packages
- Flexible Spending Accounts/Health Saving Account
- Employer Paid Life / AD&D
- Employer Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- CDL Defender, Family, and Identity Defender
- 401K Increased matching in 2023 to maximize your long-term savings
- Pet Insurance
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 36 months
- No more than 2 collisions, incidents, or accidents in last 36 months
- No DUI, DWI, or moving violations involving drugs or alcohol in the last 3 years
- Stable work history
- Valid CDL-A and Medical Card
LeadFlex Job ID: 42300
Post Date: 06/01/2023