CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers – EARN $104,000 Annually!
Dedicated run means consistent miles, weekly home time and store stops on a consistent schedule – don’t miss this amazing opportunity to earn more and be home more with DB Schenker!
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Unique Benefits:
- Annual pay: $104,000 / year
- Weekly pay: $2,000 / week
- Weekly home time – 5-day work schedule, additional work available if desired
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 36 months
- No more than 2 collisions, incidents, or accidents in last 36 months
- No DUI, DWI, or moving violations involving drugs or alcohol in the last 3 years
- Stable work history
- Valid CDL-A and Medical Card
LeadFlex Job ID: 42316
Post Date: 06/01/2023