We are Hiring Now for Experienced Dedicated Routes!
DB Schenker Dedicated Services Division is growing and expanding and now is the time to join!
- Runs anywhere East of I-35
- Home weekly for a 34 hour rest (not necessarily weekends)
- Pay per Mile based on experience + Productivity Pay
- 1950-2400 miles on target weekly productivity pay $0.10 CPM
Take a look at our unique advantages!
- New for 2023, Benefits start on Day-1 of Employment
- Comprehensive health care plan with customizable insurance packages
- Flexible Spending Accounts/Health Saving Account
- Employer Paid Life / AD&D
- Employer Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- CDL Defender, Family, and Identity Defender
- 401K Increased matching in 2023 to maximize your long-term savings
- Pet Insurance
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 36 months
- No more than 2 collisions, incidents, or accidents in last 36 months
- No DUI, DWI, or moving violations involving drugs or alcohol in the last 3 years
- Stable work history
- Valid CDL-A and Medical Card
LeadFlex Job ID: 70029
Post Date: 06/01/2023